- My partner's excision wound is granulating like a champ!
- We are both sick to death of the vacuum dressing, which burps and farts like I imagine Shakespeare's Falstaff did behind the scenes.
- Our plastic surgeon was hoping to do a skin graft this week, but there is no available OR time, thanks to the usual end-of-the-year crush of elective surgeries. People want to get as much medical stuff done before the end of the year because deductibles reset at the beginning of the following year.
- Redecorating and renovating continues apace. We have chosen eco-friendly flooring for the new bathroom/pantry design, and standard countertops for the new sink counter.
- I have painted the dining room a beautiful clear, primary red, and we are going to move the dining table out of there (we eat around the coffee table most of the time) and turn it into a quirky TV-free reading room.
- I still haven't blown up at anyone. Of course, I've been avoiding conversations of any kind so this has not been difficult.